of supports are available to cater for the various disability levels and age ranges of our service users.
Supports are provided for children and adults, male and female, with a moderate, severe or profound intellectual disability and include Day, Residential and Respite services. In addition, partnerships exist with other agencies such as the HSE which offer a wider range or more specific type of service.
All services aim to deliver services that are person-centred. Being “person-centred” is about putting those who use our service at the centre of all our activities.
It is about listening to people or their advocates, and transferring our focus from the service itself to the people who use it.
We are committed to:
- The development of the potential of each person with an intellectual disability in an atmosphere characterised by love, respect and creativity
- Enabling each person with an intellectual disability within the Service to take his/her place in society and in turn to contribute in a meaningful way
- Giving priority to people with the greatest need
- Advocacy and to the promotion of justice for persons with intellectual disability.
The core values that guide us in our mission are;
- Service - Holistic approach characterised by love and compassion
- Respect - A high regard for the dignity of each person
- Excellence - Developing and maintaining the highest standards in our service
- Collaboration - Mutual support for the total development of each person
- Justice - Advocating for the rights of service users.
- Creativity - Being innovative, imaginative and resourceful